Bread pizza recipe is one of my favorite bread pizza, kids love this recipe. You can make this in less than 20 minutes. Ideal for kids home parties. Everyone will like this bread pizza cups for sure. Last time I made this for my elder daughters birthday party, guess what, all the adults who walking pass were finishing them all. So I have to make them all again for the kids.
Like other pizza I don’t use pizza sauce for this recipe. Reason, when you apply sauce for the base of the bread it get soak and all the vegetable get drop from the bottom. By not using the pizza sauce, the taste and the favor of the vegetables are standing out perfectly.
Also make sure you choosing the right vegetable for this, some vegetables release the water when cooking. That can make your bread get soak and break the bottom of the cup.
The Best Bread Pizza Recipe Cups Video
If you are a beginner or new to cooking, I highly suggest you to check out our step by step guide with photos and description below.
Bread Pizza Recipe Vegetarian Meals
Bread Pizza Recipe | Vegetarian Pizza
- 5-6 Bread Slices
- 80 gram Sweet Corn
- 80 gram Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 1 large Onion
- 125 gram Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Mixed Herb Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Tomato Diced
- 80 gram Green Pea ½ Cup
- White Pepper To taste
- Salt To taste
- Trim the edges of the bread (remove crust)
- Add Bell pepper, tomatoes, sweet corn, green pea, onion and mozzarella cheese in to large bowl.
- Then add mixed herbs, white pepper, salt and olive oil and mix all together.
- Place the bread into a muffin baking tray
- Fill with the vegetable mix and add some mozzarella cheese on the top along with drips of olive oil.
- Now place in the oven and bake about 10 minutes at 220°C.
- After 10 minutes, make sure cheese is melted and take it out
- Serve hot. Enjoy.
- Make sure you choosing the right vegetable for this, some vegetables release the water when cooking. That can make your bread get soak and break the bottom of the cup.