Chicken Liver recipe is a great way to use up any green vegetables or green pea that you might have in your fridge. It’s healthy and smells amazing!
Chicken liver recipe is a very unique dish. It can be served in two ways: either with the sauce, or without. If you are not sure how to cook this dish, then just follow these easy steps below and your chicken liver will turn out perfect every time!
A Little Bit About Chicken Liver
Chicken liver is a very unique dish that can be enjoyed in many ways. Chicken livers are rich in iron, vitamin A and B12. Chicken liver has been eaten for at least 2000 years and is the only organ meat commonly consumed today. Chicken livers have an interesting flavor but can easily be prepared with other ingredients to make it more palatable if you find the taste too strong or bitter. This dish is great for people who are on the lookout for new dishes! Let’s get started.
Chicken Liver Recipe with Green Pea
Chicken Liver Recipe With Green Pea
- 300 g Chicken Liver
- 100 g Green Pea frozen
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 large Onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- 6-8 clove Garlic chopped
- 5-6 Curry leaves fresh or dry
- 4-5 Green Chili cut in to half
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- ¼ tsp Coriandar Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ cup Water
- ½ Lemon Juice
- 1 Anaheim Chili Sliced (optional)
- 5-6 Cardamon
- 5-6 Clove
- 3-4 Cinnamon Stick
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- Worm up a pan on a medium heat and add coconut oil, onion and salt, stir for about 1 minute
- Then add ginger and garlic and stir together.
- Add curry leaves & green chili, stir about a minute.
- Now add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds, turmeric powder, black pepper, coriander powder, chili powder and cumin powder, mix all together and stir for about 1 minute.
- Now add the chicken liver ( make sure to wash the chicken liver) mix together and stir about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add some salt to taste and pour water and mix, the close the lid and cook for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking add the lemon juice.
- Add Anahemie chili (optional)
- Cook until the gravy dissolved
- Add coconut milk and mix
- Add cardamom, Cloves and cinnamon sticks to a Pestle & Mortar and brake them ( no need to grind) and mix all together.
- Finally add the green pea and mix gently. cook about 1 minute
- Enjoy your chicken liver
DID YOU MAKE THIS BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE?
Please let me know how it turned out! by leaving a review below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram [ be sure to tag me @niyoskitchen & hashtag it #niyoskitchen ]
I am so excited to hearing from you.